Monday, April 14, 2008

presentation

short story here, Serena..

I had Information System class today, 14th April 2008.
Before the class started, Icha (my friend) came into the class.
She had had her presentation before she attended the Informational System class.

Then I asked her, "how's the presentation?"
She answered, "so-so"

My friend's answered is over-generality.
Over-generality happens when the meaning of the words is very clear and understandable but the statement refers to an idea that is not sufficiently specific to allow us to determine the important ideas that are being shared.

The answer "so so" is very clear and I understand it. But I couldn't determine the important ideas that are being shared. I conclude that the presentation is just so-so.

Ok, we'll continue doing the assignment later...

No comments: