Monday, April 14, 2008

I love it - N92

Now 14th April 2008, 11:05pm, Serena...

I think I still have an idea about critical thinking..


Hmm.. I'm going to try BRAINSTORMING right now..

ok, I'll start and try..

What are in my mind if somebody show me a Nokia N92?




In 5 minutes.. go.!

1 minute..
...
...
...
...
5 minutes !! done..!

This is the list what come in my mind if somebody shows me a Nokia N92:
  • send sms and mms
  • play songs or musics
  • take pictures
  • for style or accessories
  • edit pictures
  • record voice or video
  • play games
  • throw it away to thief or evil people
  • communication
  • businesses
  • video streaming
  • put notes in
  • reminder
  • alarm
  • video call
  • internet banking
  • website
yup! those are from my mind if somebody shows me the Nokia N92.


I'll continue tomorrow, Serena..
Good nite..

1 comment:

AiKay ALiKa said...

slm

boong boong boong,gak mau percaya ama kamuuuuu~!!! hahaha waaa the brainstorming was good huh?but i hate N92 anyway,or to be precise i hate nokia.hehehe just a thought,haha ketemu kamis nantiiiii daaaahhhh