Friday, April 11, 2008

long journey for dress and tickets...

Serena, how are you for today?
I'm really tired for today.
I've just come back for ISS nite's rehearsal ..



Ow yeah, today I tried to find a dress for ISS night (ISS, International Student Society) but actually the dress is not for me..hehehe..
I went to midvalley to find the dress with two my friends. It took almost 3 hours for finding the right dress. It is a really nice dress and fits to my friend.


After we had found the dress, we decided to go to Emirates Airplane office at Shangri-La Hotel for bought airplane tickets. So, we went to KL sentral first to meet our friend there. After we had arrived at KL Sentral, four of us felt confused how to get there, to Shangri-La Hotel. My friend, Bonnet, called his friend to asked the transportation so we could get there. His friend told him if we could take monorail and stopped at Bukit Nenas station. But his friend was not really sure how far the Shangri-La Hotal was with Bukit Nenas station.

Wait for a minute Serena!
Bonnet asked his friend the transportation to get the Shangri-La Hotel. It is a type of Implicit Knowledge. Bonnet's friend has stored in his mind if Shangri-La Hotel closes to Bukit Nenas
station. Bonnet involved a discussion with his friend in asking about the transportation because Bonnet asked his friend.


So, when we arrived at monorail ticket counter, for made sure, I asked the ticket seller," miss, where is the nearest monorail station to Shangri-La Hotel?" then she said Bukit Nenas monorail station. Then we bought 4 tickets to Bukit Nenas station.
This situation is same with the previous one when Bonnet asked his friend. I asked her and we we were involved in a discussion. There's a communication between me and the woman. The woman has stored at her mind if the nearest station to Shangri-La Hotel is Bukit Nenas Station.
Yes, that's implicit knowledge.


We got the Shangri-La Hotel, but where was the Emirates office?
Then my friend, Inez, opened her notebook. It was stated Shangri-La Hotel Annexe Lot 25, 1st Floor UBN Tower 10 Jalan P Ramlee 50250 Kuala Lumpur. We confused. Where was the exactly the Emirates office? in UBN tower or Shangri-La Hotel? hmm.. Ambiguous information here..


Shangri-La Hotel

OR


UBN Tower

WHICH ONE????



So, we came in first to UBN tower, exactly besides the Shangri-La Hotel. More confused there. My friend asked a man suddenly, "excuse me sir, where can we find Emirates office here?" the man said, "Emirates office is not here, but in Shangri-La Hotel". We thanked him, then we went to Shangri-La Hotel. We found the Emirates office, and we bought the tickets.
Well, I find a implicit knowledge again. My friend asked him (there is a query, right?), he knows exactly where is the Emirates office, and we were in a short discussion.


what else Serena?
I don't have any idea for this time. Let me think for a moment, please..
hehehe...

No comments: