Sunday, April 13, 2008

"big no no" Election

Hi Serena, how are you today?

I hope you are fine..

I found a picture from website today.

Here’s the picture:


I am going to use Creativity Writing Technique “Unknown Biography”.

Let’s Start..

Her name is Alby, her full name actually is Alby Strongiati.

She’s just graduated from Princeton University, New Jersey for Doctoral Program of Politics major.

In this picture, she was having her own campaign for US Senator election.

She decided to have her campaign at different place. Informal and Cool place. She thought that she could change boys and girls’ thinking about politics by having campaign in young boys and girls’ favorite event. And of course to encourage them to chose her as US Senator. So, Alby chose MTV Movie Awards 2006 event as the place where she campaigned at.

In the middle of the event, she came out from the backstage, surprising all the people there.

“I know all of you guys feel surprise with me in this event. Well, I’m Alby, I am one of the candidates for US Senator. You know, I’m very concern with what’s going on in America. All the people of the world only think that America only loves WAR. That's why, I want to change their minds about America.
I have my own vision for making America becomes cooler country. I know very well about what the up-to-date things that happen today. I’m very good in fashion. I love music very much, and that is my reason why I choose this place be my campaign place. I’ll combine politics with music and fashion so you guys won’t get bored with politics. And I’ll always hear your voice to make our country becomes cool-fabulous-freshy country.”

“Trust me! And you won’t be disappointed!” she said loudly and enthusiastically.

The people thought first, tried to analyze what she was talking about. I am sure, they have no idea about it. But they still gave Alby big applause.

But unfortunately, at the election event, she didn’t be elected as US Senator. How pity she was. Believe me, I don't know why.

Next year, she applied to be a lecturer in Multimedia University. And she also followed Miss Universe election. I think she never gives up with trouble situation that she faces and always tries something new for her life.

Well, Good Luck Alby..!

Wish you all the best.

No comments: