Tuesday, April 15, 2008

mom..dad..miss you.. :)

My father and my mother called me just now.
Yeah, I was so happy.

So many Interrogative Questions in our conversation.



Interrogative Questions are questions intended to solicit information from you.
Yup! My parent were using it.


Such as :

"how are you, epha?"
"what are you doing now?"

"have you done all your assignments yet?"
"how was your ISS night?" "have you had your dinner?"
"so, when the exactly are you coming back?"

"what kind of bag do you like? because father is going to Bali tomorrow" (new bag, I love it..!)
"Do you have class for tomorrow?"


but there is a leading question which my father told me :

"how could you even think that your brothers don't miss you?" of course they do, but they have slept now(because I asked him before where my brothers were, why they didn't talk to me, then I think they don't miss me like you..hehe).


Serena, I really miss them.
But it's ok. I'll meet them soon.
:)

No comments: